Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello, This is me.

I think that when I get started writing this blog, I may have to at least organize a little bit of what I say. I have started a million blogs before, and I tried my best to direct them to a certain topic or something, but I'm not really sure what this one is going to be. It may just be the blog I use to focus on my spiritual growth. I am trying to train myself to be more keen to my spirit, and my soul. Mainly, though, this may include my life, and things that mean very much to me. Seeing as those things are very important to spiritual growth. I have a lot of things happening in my life, and frankly, I want someone to tell it to. Maybe, this is who I am and this is the world that you may be entering. Mine. My world, and my place. I hope that I can write something that is worth your time.

Let's get started then, shall we? My name is Chelsey Liane Hardin. In 1992 I was born to a woman who raised me with two older brothers until I was two and a half, and then she brought me another brother. I have become close to these brothers throughout my whole life, and without them and our mother, I would have died a long time ago doing something stupid alone. I have a father, who didn't have to be my father. He's my step dad, and has loved me since I was two or three years old. He has been there for my mother always, even if he wasn't physically there. My mother moved around a lot with me and my younger brother while she went to college. It was kind of irritating at first, but now that I am older, I have friends whom I miss very much, and who are of great importance to me in different states. I hope to write a little bit about each of them on here sometime.  I have grown into a young woman now, and life has done its fair share of abusing me emotionally. I know, dramatic, but seriously, that is what I feel at times. I know everyone goes through things, and the things that I have gone through aren't near as bad as everyone else's problems. But they are my problems. I had them and felt the pain along with them for a long time.

I gave up a lot of relationships I really wish I hadn't, lost touch with people I really wish I could get back into touch with, and I lost a lot of people I wish were still alive with me. I have emotional problems, I'm a teenage girl for gods sake. I have come close to being married, THREE TIMES, and have been broken hearted to the fullest extreme, three times. I have a nasty habit of getting my hopes up for people, and them letting me down. I have let down a few people in my life and plan to fix those problems someday. I love my family, and like I said earlier, without them. I would be a nobody, in no place. Right now, though, I am an aspiring somebody in microscopically small town Oklahoma. I hope to make a name for myself one day, but you know, it wont necessarily bother me not to. I think I've lowered my aspirations a little. I mean, I've kept my wild and crazy dreams in my head, and hope to achieve them one day, but I will settle for grand and happy in the end. Even if I'm a poor spinster with thirty seven cats, I'm sure I'll be fine!

I am writing a novel, and hope to tell you all about that in this blog. I feel like it would be something fun to write about. I like to write and this book is a big symbol in my life. I have started so many stories in my day, and have never even come close to finishing HALF of a book, but here I am, six chapters away from finishing my book. I plan on continuing the book into three books, but we'll see how it goes. If I can't publish it. I'll just put it on amazon for free so everyone can read it if they want to. I don't want fame. I just want to write, and have fun doing it.

I also have another dream, and that is to become a makeup artist for B horror movies. I know. Who aspires to work for crappy horror films? I do! More blood, and more amusing acting. Hell, I wouldn't mind acting them out. I love zombies, and I love thrillers.. If I could combine beautiful faces and horrible acting and turn them into horrible monsters trying to eat other horrible actors... I'll be totally happy.  I'll post some of my makeup art on someday for you. Then you can tell me if I am any good, yes?

I hope, that if I cant get the B movie job, I'll  double major in Psychology and Communications in College this January,  and then become an Embalmer, so that I can do the makeup and reconstruction for the corpses at funeral homes. I know it's morbid, but, I have emotional reasons to do it. Another thing that I may tell you. Ha..

Well, I just want you all to know that I will talk forever and ever, about absolutely everything if you give me the chance. So, keep reading and maybe, you'll get to know just a tad bit about little ol' me.

Love the lovelies, Carpe Noctem,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment