Saturday, May 26, 2012

The beautiful things...

Her name, is Katie.
Katie is the one on the right. :) Their both named Katie (Caty) but MY
baby is on the right :D 
This girl, is my current heartstring. She and I have known each other for two years now. She moved to my school the first of my Junior year, and on the first day, we started hanging out. She was one of about twenty something new kids and I wanted to meet her. She's short, and beautiful. We haven't had a lot of times to get closer to each other, and honestly with my last relationships feelings still hurting me, I told Katie that I was sorry if I ever hurt her. She's such a sweet girl and I owe her a lot of gratitude for my sanity. 

Oddly enough, she's one of the most insane people in this world. She's very open about her emotions, and isn't afraid to tell me anything. She's also told me a lot of her horrible past, things that I could have lived without knowing for a while. But, all in all, I care for her. 

I won't say that I love her, though. Not at least,...yet. She's kind and I am happy when I am around her. She has a pretty mouth, and enchanting eyes. Her hair is so pretty and her voice is soft. She's loved me for a while, according to her, and I could be worse off with someone. At least I know she is here for me. I know that we are going to have issues, because I've been with men more than women, and I'm sure that I am probably one of the most awkward girlfriends when I am with a woman. However, I do know how I feel about her, and it's definitely more than I should feel about someone who is just going to be my friend.

I asked her out, and I knew that when I did, I'd be biting the dust with a couple of my friends, because a lot of them seriously don't like her. I told them all that frankly, I like her and that's all that matters. So, I am currently very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment