So, sad news today. My sister and law and my older brother broke up. I don't really know how I feel bout it, though.. because she and I haven't always gotten along. I really hope that she is happy in the end. But truthfully, my brother comes first and I've seen him suffer through things that I don't think she ever noticed... it hurts, but I know he will be alright. He's strong like that. I long to be like that one day.
Jimmy messaged me on facebook around 8, and told me that he had a hold up with his internet set up or something like that and that we wouldn't be able to hang today. It was just nice talking to him. But, we talked about what would upset us, make us want to end it...etc. He's the type of guy to completely ignore you if you break up with him. Idk. I don't really believe in that -- simply because if you like someone enough to date them, then there should be a reason for you to be friends in the long run if things don't work out in the romantic field. Right? I mean, I could be wrong....hell, I probably am--but, that's just how I believe, you know?
Oh, man. I am sooo sleep deprived it's not funny. I haven't gotten 8 hours of sleep in one night for the past two months. If anything, I've only had 5 tops. It's really stressful and I got a nap in earlier today. It was only for like thirty minutes but it felt freaking great. :)
Jimmy is working tomorrow but we're going to TRY and hang out afterwards. Mom is going to hang out at her friend, Terry's, house tomorrow at noon, and Cameron is going to work with Daddy....so, I will be alone. Either I will sleep, or blog and watch TrueBlood all day. Probably the latter...
But right now, I'm going to go. :)
Love the lovelies,
Carpe Diem.
No comments:
Post a Comment