So,… it is really late. er... really early--whichever you choose my lovely friends. I have been thinking a lot lately. What about? Well... a lot of things are in my head and I like to pride myself on going over every single thought individually. Do I always? I dont have time nor do I have the means to do it. Gosh.... what am I talking about?? I started this blog so that I could tell you, someone who probably couldn't care less, about who this girl is on every level. The level I am on right now surpasses all of the others that I have been on in the past year... Why? Well… it is only because I think I have finally found someone that I dont have to change for. We may not work, but I dont have to constantly walk on egg shells with Jimmy. I'll admit, I dont know him as well as I have known the last three people I have been with, but I think that that is why it is so interesting with him. Jimmy is almost twenty, like me and that is not the only thing I find we have in common either. I slightly upset him with my cursing (I cuss a lot) duing our game day. I explained that I dont do it to offend, and that to me, those are just words.. The reason I brought that up, is because I really felt like I upset him.. and I didnt like it. Normally, I would tell someone to "Get Fucked" if they didnt like the way that I spoke. He told me that he wants to be a closed off for a while because of some issue he has with physical contact. So basically he read my mind.. he says he wants to see how serious I am. I just think that its hilarious in a very indirect way how I can go four years in a long distance relationship (not to mention three very long long distance relationships) and never ask for anything and somehow I am the one who gets questionef...no, challenged about my seriousnes. Maybe I dont need a serious relationship yet... my soul tells me to rest, but I've always been one to listen to my mind over my inner conscience. I guess the thing is... I want a relationship towork.. or at least not end in hatred.
Well, Jimmy is coming over tomorrow... er... today. Im going to sleep. ;) Good Morrow Lovelies.
Carpe Noctem.
No comments:
Post a Comment