A little bit has happened since my last post.. I broke it off with Kati I did it as gently as I could, but the truth is that I didnt feel as strongly strongly toward her as she felt toward me. She was nothing but good to me so I tried to be kind. That was about three or four days ago..In the mean time I have grown closer to a boy I barely knew two years ago. He graduated a year bfore I did. His name is Jimmy. He is only a month younger than me or so and he lives here! He took me out on an official date yesterday and we went to see Prometheus. The movie was great snd we difnt get home until 12:00. I had had a great time and then he asked me if I wanted to make our relationship official. So I have a new boyfriend.
I really like him so I hope to tell you all about him. Today waswas a good day. He came over and we uung out for nine hours plying DC Universe all day.
I have t apologize for typos...Im tping this from mykindle aandits very very slow.
No comments:
Post a Comment