It's a little bit hard to say this but, Jimmy and I have been broken up for almost a month now. It's not hard because I'm hurt though. I mean, yes, I was kind of hurt really badly whenever he broke up with me. Because he really had no legitimate reason to dump me. He just kind of did it to do it, you know? That enraged me and confused me, and in turn, made me want him more. However, last week I found out he just deleted me and ignored me because he was tired of reading my posts. I realized that all of his reasons for doing things are stupid. They're just idiotic, and not thought through. He's always complaining about how no one is trustworthy, and humans suck. But, he's really the one that causes all of those issues within himself, and he just needed me to vent to, and then toss out when it came to him being a good boyfriend to me.
I'm not saying that I did nothing wrong. I assumed too much and it may have irritated him, but all in all his reasons for everything that he did, had no back on them. They made no sense. So, I realized that I'm slightly done with it.
I mean, not just Jimmy.
Everyone.
I am sick of people thinking that I'm just going to hold it in, and then I'll bitch at them, they'll say sorry, and it'll be okay. No, I don't want it to ever be okay.
I don't want people to think that they can run over me and expect me to be okay with it later.
I'm done with it.
I'm done with my older brother treating me like some piece of dirt outside under his shoes he hadn't worn in years. He treats me like shit.
So. We got in a fight and I punched him in the face.
I disowned him.
He comes around to this day acting as if nothing happened.
I am tired of people not apologizing for shit they do wrong, and then expect me to apologize for the things that I did wrong, the instant that I do it. I will apologize if I feel like I did somethign wrong, and I am not one to be afraid to admit that I was wrong.
I am wrong, a lot of the time.
But, people use me! I am sick of it, and I'm not going to take it. I only have a few people that I like to talk to anymore, and one of them is my dog. He can't talk, not with words anyway. I talk to Kori, a really good friend I'd actually met two years ago, but just started getting close to this year.
Ugh, a little tired now, been blogging all day xD
Goodnight, my lovelies
Carpe Diem
No comments:
Post a Comment