I am just really happy today. Today, Kori and I tried to go to walmart, but her car broke down and we had a little adventure on our way back home. No wallyworld today, but that's fine! We bonded a lot and laughed a ton! I am really excited about going to the city with her for the American Idol auditions. It's going to be a great time. We plan on getting piercings, and gauging our ears and stuff on the way there, and having some jolly good fun.
Anyway, I wanted to add a picture of me smiling, because I haven't had a real smile in a while. I am smiling right now because I've decided to take the risk and go see my best friends in Tallahassee this winter, because it's my best friends. I know that seeing Caleb might hurt my heart more, but I kind of have to at least meet him once, I think. It would make total sense to me. Who knows? I may not even run into him, Tallahassee is a big city. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment